- Try using the forgot password feature at myGeoSource to access your account.
- You can also contact the Security Officer for your agency who can follow these steps to reset your password:
- Your Security Officer can log in at myGeoSource, then visit Account Settings.
- Enter the User ID in the Security Officer options section on the Account Settings page, and click the Search User button to locate the Account Settings for that user.
- Click the Reset Password link, then click the Reset button.
- The user will receive an automatic email from [email protected] that will contain a link to access the website.
- After clicking the link, the user will be prompted to create a new password and assign a new password hint.
- The “reset password” email is only valid for 24 hours. If the user does not click the link to reset their password within 24 hours, the link will be disabled.
- The link within the “reset password” email will only work once. If the link is clicked multiple times, the link will be disabled and the user will have to request a new link.