Follow these steps to update your Earthquake policies:
- Start by logging in at myGeoSource.
- Then click the Policies tab to see a list of your earthquake policies. Click on a policy to open it.
- Then, click on the Policy Information menu and choose policy details.
- On the policy details screen, look for the companion insurance policy information section, and click the update button.
- Choose an effective date and click continue.
- Enter the Coverage A Dwelling limit from the current homeowners insurance policy,then enter the Homeowners company name and policy effective year, and click save and continue.
- In most cases, you can use the premium calculator to view coverage and deductible options.
- You can review coverage and premium changes before submitting your update.
- Click Submit changes.
It’s that easy to review and update coverage for all of your Earthquake customers.